The State Nature Conservancy of the Slovak Republic, Tajovského ulica 28B, 974 01 Banská Bystrica
as the operator of the information system publishes this declaration on the personal data protection for the purpose of adherencing to justice and transparency transparency towards the persons concerned under the name
PRINCIPLES OF PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
in accordance with Article 13 and the relevant recitals of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of persons in the processing of personal data and on the free flow of such data (hereinafter referred to as the “Regulation”) and the Act of the National Council of Slovak Republic no. 18/2018 Coll. on the personal data protection and on the amendment of certain laws (hereinafter referred to as the “Act on the Protection of Personal Data”)
The purposes of personal data processing are the reasons for which the personal data of persons concerned (employees, breeders, offenders, finders, etc.) are processed in our information systems on precisely determined legal bases. The purposes are specifically determined, explicitly stated and authorized, while we comply with the principle of legality according to Articles 6 and 9 of the Regulation when processing the personal data of the persons concerned (individual purposes and legal bases are listed in the annex to this Personal Data Protection Policy).
The persons whose personal data is processed in our information systems for specifically defined purposes may exercise the following rights in written form or electronically:
- The right to access personal data – this is the right to obtain confirmation of whether your personal data are being processed as well as the right to obtain access to this data, within the scope of the purposes and duration of processing, the category of personal data concerned, the range of recipients, the procedure in the automatic processing, possibly about every consequence of such processing. As an operator, we have the right to use all appropriate measures to verify the subject requesting access to data, particularly in connection with online services and identifiers (Article 15, recitals 63, 64 of the Regulation).
- The right to correct the incorrect and supplement the incomplete personal data (Article 16, Recital 65 of the Regulation).
- The right to erasure – “forgetting” those personal data that are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were obtained and processed; upon revocation of the consent for which the processing is carried out; in case of illegal processing; if it concerns personal data obtained in connection with the provision of an information society (for children), and for the fulfillment of the conditions specified in Article 17, recitals 65, 66
- The right to restrict the personal data processing is possible if the person concerned objects with the relevant correctness of personal data and other requirements in accordance with Article 18, Recital 67 of the Regulation, in the form of temporary transfer of selected personal data to another processing system, restriction of user access to selected personal data or temporary removal of processing.
- The right to portability of personal data is the right to transfer the personal data provided by you to our information systems on the basis of consent or fulfillment of the contract to another operator in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, as long as it is technically possible and in compliance with the conditions of Article 20, Recital 68 of the Regulation in case the processing is carried out by automated means. The exercise of this right does not affect Article 17 of the Regulation. The right to data portability does not apply to processing necessary to fulfill a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of public authority entrusted to us as the operator.
- Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial means of redress, you as a data subject have the right to file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection of the Slovak Republic in accordance with Article 77 of the Regulation, if you believe that the processing of personal data concerning you is in violation with the Regulation or the Personal Data Protection Act.
As a data subject, you also have the right to object to the processing of your personal data at any time for reasons related to a specific situation, also if the processing is necessary for the purposes of legitimate interests pursued by us as an operator or a third party (except for processing carried out by public authorities in the performance of their tasks), with the exception of cases where such interests are overridden by your interests or basic rights and freedoms as a data subject that require the protection of personal data (especially if the data subject is a child).
The State Nature Conservancy of the Slovak Republic, Tajovského ulica 28B, 974 01 Banská Bystrica as the operator of the information system, has adopted all appropriate personnel, organizational and technical measures for the purpose of maximum protection of your personal data in order to reduce the risk of their misuse, leakage and all that to the greatest extent possible. In accordance with our obligation arising from Article 34 of the Regulation, we inform you as the persons concerned that if a situation arises that we, as the operator, violate the protection of your personal data in a way that is likely to lead to a high risk for the rights and freedoms of natural persons, we will notify you of this fact without undue delay.
WARNING: in order to comply with the principle of minimization, all personal data provided by you is a necessary legal or contractual requirement to fulfill the purpose of their processing. Failure to provide mandatory data necessary for concluding a contract may result in failure to conclude a contractual relationship.
If your personal data is processed on the basis of consent according to article 6 par. 1 letter a) Regulations and the Act on the Protection of Personal Data, as a data subject, you also have the right to revoke your consent to the processing of personal data at any time, even before the expiry of the period for which this consent was granted, in the following ways:
- by email request sent to firstname.lastname@example.org,
- by phone 048/472 20 27
- by sending a written request to the address of the operator’s registered office with the text “GDPR – withdrawal of consent” on the envelope.
Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent prior to its withdrawal.
In case of any questions related to the protection of your personal data, including the exercise of your rights in accordance with the Regulation and the Act on the Protection of Personal Data, please contact us or contact our responsible person (if designated):
Contact information: CUBS plus, s.r.o., Mudroňova 29, 040 01 Košice, contact: email@example.com